Sunday, March 4, 2012

Satin - Seasonal Nail Enamel 6



Well, what can I say about this? I saw it and thought WOW, must have it. Putty... Concrete... Lilac tinged... Pearly sheen... Frost.

Satin is an Aussie drug store brand. It was not too bad, but definitely requiring 3 coats, and I have found the polish degrades quickly. A year later and all you have is a gluggy mess in the bottle. But you get what you pay for.

But hey, as it says on the label: "seasonal". You buy it cheap, you wear it for a while, and then you toss it out.

I got a few comments on this colour, particularly from guys. I guess they are more used to pink or red so these neutral tones seem bizarre to them.

I want to add, however, that the brush was lovely. I'd tried some more $$ brands that had TERRIBLE bristles, but this was more than acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment