Sunday, June 24, 2012

Miss D by Diva - Catch Up For Coffee

Really loved the cute name of this one. Diva is a cheap costume jewellery store in Australia. They occasionally have collections of nail polish. This was on sale for $3.

Well, I was surprised as it was quite nice to paint on, although the formula was really unforgiving (see the third finger - I didn't file it back and you can see how my nailbed was uneven). It was unstreaky but is on the thin side. The thumb photo shows 1 coat so it is pretty even although something this thin you'd normally need a few coats to get a good finish.

I really love this colour. It has a purple tone and so while it is a neutral, it really set off my purple winter clothes I wore this week. Definitely a cool toned coffee.

It is wearing ok, after 5 days. Not chipping but wears off at the tip. It's clinging on for dear life! Winter has made me loathe to change nail colour - it's cold to get the colour off, and shivering makes it hard to paint properly. Lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment