Monday, August 6, 2012

Loreal Color Riche - 610 Rebel Blue




This new range is a 5ml offering and I found these in Priceline last week. Rebel Blue is a midtoned blue with blue iridescent shimmer throughout. However this sadly was not very apparent on the finished coat. Formula is a bit thicker than I like using but for the very careful it might be a one coat wonder. It has a 5mm flat brush with rounded end. I do not like using these!!! Two people commented that they liked it on the first day. To be honest, it was not really a shade that I enjoyed having on. It is eye catching, but it could have been so much more. The bottle lies!! But I do love the size. I grazed over the other shades on offer but only got one other, being Green Couture... Hope to try that next week.

Someone joked that I looked like the lid of the office pens, so there you go, a possible comparison of what this colour is like in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment