Sunday, October 28, 2012

Max Factor - Fantasy Fire 45









This is a three colour poly chromatic nail polish with microglitter. It looks gorgeous in the bottle but I could not replicate it on the nail. I even tried a base coat of a dark blue but that just totally changed the look.

It is fair to say that it is in a violet jelly base. After 5 layers you could still see the nail. It was so hard to make it look even. I guess that's the way with jellies. :-(( Mostly I am sad about the lack of effect translating onto nail.

I found the brush hard to use, as you can see, got it all over my cuticles and I didn't bother to do clean up before taking photos. Formula.. well, I wish for a formula where it paints like a dream and I don't get dark and light patches. So.. yeah, not too fussed on the formula.


No comments:

Post a Comment