Saturday, January 14, 2012

B Collection "Osaka" vs Bloom "Elise"

B Collection is the poor cousin of Bloom, so while you buy Bloom at Myer, you can get many versions of the same colours in the cheaper B which is stocked in Target.

Now who knows what I was thinking on the day but I came home with Elise and realised I already had Osaka. So what can I do but have a play off.

So on the 2nd and 4th nails are Osaka. On all the rest are Elise. Can you tell the difference? I can't. But I can say that the brush for Osaka was actually much nicer, resulting in a more accurate and enjoyable painting experience, and the formula of Osaka was really nice too.

Both were a four coat job. The first coat you could tell was streaky and patchy. The 2nd coat still had bald patches. The polish was a bit dull too, so over the top with some Mega Shine.

Well, they are both an electric magenta, lovely raspberry jewel tone with heavy amounts of deliciously fine glitter, also magenta.

At the moment Target have B on special for $10. I think they are actually trying to get rid off all their B stuff. Sad times, but we all gotta shine and fade away.



No comments:

Post a Comment