Sunday, January 1, 2012

Revlon scented "Colada Fizz"




A yummy, coconutty and pineapple scent. Still apparent after 3 days of wear. But I think its a real shame it's not darker. This is after 4 coats of polish but I think you could barely say it was even vaguely blue. To most it looks grey. So aside from the delicious smell, it's not a favourite. It's not even chic for the office.

So to describe, a very sheer jelly with an angelic baby blue, with swathes of silvery, pink and green flakies or glass fleck some call it. I'd rather call it sugar crystals. Perhaps this would be a really sweet top coat over something else.

The consistency is nice, goes on really well and smoothly. Dried very quick.

2 comments:

  1. I read somewhere that with the neon color nail craze lots of people use a white base coat as a primer to make the colors more vivid. I wonder how well that would work with this transparent frosty blue. ?

    ReplyDelete