Saturday, May 19, 2012

Catherine Arley - 672



Mmmmm, most mauve. :-) A while back JJ sent me 2 boxes of Catherine Arley hologram polishes, bless is little mammalic heart. I've already reviewed a few so pop into the polishes by maker bookmarks to see them.

672 is a delicious pale mauve. It paints B E A U T I F U L L Y. It is a dream to paint and a dream to behold and it looks amazing on black cardboard since I was busy making a bird at GoMA at the time. (our modern gallery has activities for children, but adults can do so too. Current adventure is "Fly Away Home" where you are given a blank bird cutout of different colour cardboards, and you decorate it with a variety of things they give you).

This is a really lovely colour to have on for me. Went with everything. the holographic sparkles glitter in the sunshine, winking at everything and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment