Saturday, May 19, 2012

OPI - I Have a Herring Problem (mini)




OPI released a Dutch theme set with crazy names like "Did you Ear About Van Gogh" (putty flesh coloured), "I don't give a Rotterdam" (steely grey/blue), "Gouda Gouda Two Shoes" (weird browny red shimmer), "Kiss me on my Tulips" (fuschia pink), "Wooden Shoe Like to KNow" (dark browny red shimmer)... etc

Anyway, this is probably my favourite one. It's a dark grey blue colour with big silvery speckles and then smaller pink and green shimmer bits, so it really sets the tone for small, shiny fish scales and flicking tails. Or is that my over active imagination? I have previously complained about the tiny bottles but today I didn't have too much of a problem painting with this one. The formula was a bit gluggy but seems to have dried flat. Just waiting to top coat this one. Definitely looks better wet so I'll be putting a super shine coat on in a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment