Thursday, November 1, 2012

Beauty Perfect - 999

This was a bit of a rescue polish. Mum bought a whole stack of these from Sasa (Asian beauty emporium) when she was overseas and when I recently redeveloped my love of polish, I had to revitalise them all with a bit of remover... so there was always going to be a question of how well it was going to go on.

Well this one was a little gluggy but not too bad, but being a frost it was definitely streaky.

What I don't like much about it is the choice of glitter. It's very chunky and that contributed to paint issues. They weren't very sun-catching either so thumbs down on that front.

It did take a while to dry and on my right hand I got some pushed up because I had to do the washing. Careful as I was, I removed my gloves to find humps on my nailbeds.





No comments:

Post a Comment