Saturday, November 3, 2012

Kit - Reach Out

This was after 2 coats. Very patchy. Nice brush but layers of the last coat would keep coming off.



You can just make out the sparkly shimmer in the sunlight. Not apparent otherwise.

Daylight

Shadow

Yeah, well Kit is made in Australia and sold in Myer. They have a good range of colours. The formula is ok but not the best I have used but the brush is nice. Pastels, there must be something about pastels that make them hard to paint on without patches.

In the bottle the shimmer is really apparent, with its green and pink sparkle but once it was on the nail it just vanished. I had to look at it under direct sunlight to catch a glimpse.

I did about 5 coats before I managed to get rid of all the patches! It was a labour of love and not one I am going to hurry back to.

It has worn extremely well though. No chips or scratches yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment