Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chi Chi (mini) - She Bangs

The thing with these Chi Chi minis is that some of the colours are similar to the regular bottles, but have different names. Peculiar. Two bites of the apple, perhaps?
Now, I actually wore this one prior to the last jade colour (Mavala) that I posted, but it took me a while to dig out these photos. I've tried to tone the photos to be as true to life as possible. This colour is what I would call vermillion, or perhaps a fluro red also. It makes me think of the red traffic cones. Very stark, very striking. I loved wearing this colour. Rich orangey tones. It had a demi matte finish, but I glossed it up with Sally Hansen Mega Shine on top. It was easy to apply, and after waging war with several colours in a row (exhausting) it was SO NICE to finally reach a colour that would just do its thing.
It is pure creme, there is absolutely no shimmer, glitter, flecking or anything. I've tried to assemble a little montage of red things in the last pic for a comparison, but under my desk lamp I think it was hard for my camera to deal with all the reds. :-)
I cannot stress how much fun I had with this colour. I got a few comments for it, but not as much as I did for the Mavala 'Aquamarine'. Ciao bella! Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment