Monday, August 1, 2011

Rimmel - Euphoria

I'm never a big fan of these quick stroke polishes. I like to take my time. However, it seemed quite good with this one, and pale colours are very forgiving if you cross the line. The fat brush... well I have to say I am not a fan of big fat brushes but I guess this one was not too hard to control. I think my favourite big brush is probably still the Bourjois.

These little stumpy Rimmel handles are a bit of a bother too.

So Euphoria. Well, in the shop I was much more excited. It seemed at once, pearly, pink and purple but at home, it really kinda turned out to be rather a boring frosty pink. But I have to say that it wore like a dream. LIKE A DREAM. 8 days later it was still on duty. But sadly dented on 3 fingers because the advertising lies. This bloody thing too AAAGES to dry out and inadvertently I put dents in the paintwork, totally unknowingly. I don't even know how it happened, maybe while I was typing??

It was a sweet little colour although someone called it dull pink. Actually, it even is a little bit grey in certain light.



No comments:

Post a Comment