Thursday, September 15, 2011

Beadstreet's Michelle Nail Colour - T72 (chartreuse / metallic yellow)

My friend sent over a bunch of polish from Singapore as a thank you present for sending him a My Little Pony. Hooray! So this polish seems to be made for a store called Beadstreet, located at 8 Grange Road.
The reason I have listed this under two shades is because when you put it on alone, it really is a very fresh, zesty green tinged yellow. I would call this a foil finish, and has that wonderful habit of streak finish like all frosty colours. I did two coats and there was some bald patches, so did another coat later. (the pic with the cup is 3 coats, the others only 2 coats).
Now, the surprise was when I applied Sally Hansen Mega Shine. All the green vanished and it turned a bright yellow instead. You can see on the two hand pic the difference between the colours. Quite different, eh?
I'm quite pleased with the result, but have to say this polish is badly highlighting all my ridges and dents in my nails! Thanks to CJ for my present. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment