Friday, September 30, 2011

Coral Colours - Jayd

Sadly I realised I only did one photo of this colour. I was rushing rushing all last week. This is probably a dupe of one of Chanel's hot colours, Riva or something. It has a very slight silvery shimmer through it, which you just cannot see unless you are really dedicated. It is definitely a blue, not a green. In fact, I'd say it was dead on turquoise, just like the stones.
Coral Colours is an Aussie brand stocked in chemists. The formulation is really not so good. Not the absolute pits, but really not quite good. I did 3 coats of this because it was balding in spots. The wear was really good however, so that is one plus. Also it really is an exquisite colour and I was receiving compliments all through the week from random strangers.
It is a real shame about the shimmer. I'm looking for a blue like this where the shimmer is much more apparent. Keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment