Saturday, September 24, 2011

Missha Crystal - HVL01






Well I can barely tell how many colour flecks there are. I prefer the term crystal over glass fleck. Missha is a Korean brand with its own stores, one in Sydney. www.missha.net

It's not a smooth finish, if you like super smooth you need a top coat. It was very pretty thought, even though even here I had used about 4 coats and you can still see transluscence. I'm not overly convinced, it looks much better in the bottle. I'll use it for layering. The bottle however is beautiful. A warped elongated heart, with graduated pink lid.

The brush however, I love this brush - medium length bristles, nice 2mm thick brush (flat) and the slightest curve. I find this to be a better curve brush than the Cutex.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Very delicate, love it! It reminds me lots of the Bourjois 1 Seconde #4 (Rose Scintillant), which has the same translucent (almost ethereal) quality to the finish and is also great for layering.

    ReplyDelete