Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Arezia shimmery green

zi







Arezia is a 5ml size polish you can get at the Sasa chain stores, which are popular throuhout Asia. They don't bother giving them names but pump out fashion colours at a regular rate. As far as I can see they don't even bother putting code numbers on there.

In the first pic against the kitchen benchtop I've got one coat. In the other photos I've got two coats. I'm not going to bother going on but you can see its quite a sheer thing.

The 2nd photo with the bottle is the most true to life. The other two pics at the bottom are taken indoors.

It's been a few hours now but the surface still feels a bit tacky to touch. What would I call this? Probably a zesty apple geen. It was easy to apply, but had a tendency to dissolve and drag the bottom coat. You need a light touch and a quick application.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment