Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bourjois - 68 Vacances a Hawaii



Dear all. Hi again!!! I have had so many banked up that needed blogging. Here is the starter, a pretty tangerine with a flamingo shimmer. Sadly the shimmer barely shows on the nail and I don't mean on camera but in real life. Sad clown. :(

Anyway, I am still finding these tiny Bourjois bottles hard to handle. Gah, and the polish itself dries so quickly that it makes them quite difficult to deal with.

Now the jelly. Well, I didn't expect it to be one. I thought this was actually quite creamy when I got it. However a really sweet jelly finish at one and two coats but sadly, as I said, formula issue and it was quite patchy on every nail. Therefore I actually ended up doing four coats on each which in the end was terrible, it really looked like I had put some kind of clumpy poster paint all over my nails during an art project gone wild.

Soooo I wore it for a day and then it was goodbye.

I'm sorry, number 68, but I love you better in the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment