Sunday, May 12, 2013

OPI - Bond Girls - Live and Let Die




This is a dark, inky green with gold and green densely packed flecks. OPI... I dunno, seems people love it but I tend to get really quick wear and tear. The tip wear shown is only after 1 day.

Still, I totally loved how this looked when I got it but it was a bit less exciting on the nail. This is a two coater. I dunno if you all have the same trouble but in all greens that I own, I find it incredibly difficult to get a good coat. Is there something about green pigments???

Still, the one thing I have to praise OPI with is that it is a very forgiving paint to work with - I was able to shift it about on the nail for 30 seconds and not get visible layering or balding patches. Lordy me though, is OPI ever so $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment