Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mode - Party Girl 10631

Mode is a cheapy you can get in chemists and I have thought many times ok this stuff is going to be the most dubious of the dubious... However, I got this one which is a very pretty straight out dark turquoise with a shimmer. It's interesting to see that there is a mix of made in Australia, China and UAE. That's correct. UAE - Arabia. For all the Mode ones I've got I picked out Aus and UAE because I have found all my China polishes seem to chip the next day.

This one is made in Aus and I was really surprised. It was extremely easy to paint, had really good even pigment and dried to a semi matte finish which was quite pretty. It then lasted really well. I decided to go without a top coat to preserve the finish. I was really pleased with the colour. Can't wait to try out the other Mode colours I got to test out whether there are formula differences due to being made in different countries.




PS the shimmer is barely visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment