Monday, July 4, 2011

b collection swatches in the shop

Can you say I was much excited to find actual swatches of B collection in Target today. But some of the colours on there were already discontinued and I think there are a couple colours not on there. I was a bit horrified to find that Bangkok used to be pure holograph shine and it is now just silver foil. No fair!

I came away with London, Seychelles and Toyko today and I have Seychelles on but it has been a problematic child. I cleaned off one nail twice and then gave up. It is streaky with 2 coats, and the one I did three for looks so thick its like a bad fake nail.

I got London after I saw a swatch for Mena, it's richer older sister in the Bloom line. I can only hope that it will be as good, as I have trawled Myer and there are no more Mena. Clicky click for bigger pic!




The deleted ones from bottom up are Mumbai, Munich, and ?

No comments:

Post a Comment