Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bourjois 1 Seconde - 9

So number 9... Number 9 is a very glittery port wine purple. I got this because it was the last one and was on special. Now I kinda wish I had looked at the others when these were out. The brush is really good. It is short (less than 1cm long) and flat and rounded but was much easier to use than the Cutex one I reviewed last time.

Unfortunately, since its old, something has also gone a little wrong with it. Now it doesn't dry well and even after 2 hours of typing carefully, I managed to dint one nail and then after I'd gone to bed I woke up this morning to crumply paint.



There's magenta glitter and a flush of gold too. When it first goes on it is such a fantastic colour. I may try giving it a bit of thinner and see whether that changes the game. Bourjois you can find in Target and Priceline.

No comments:

Post a Comment