Monday, July 25, 2011

Missha Crystal nail polish - HKH01 (gold)

I was so excited to go to Sydney as Brisbane has no Missha shop. what heaven. This is the store in the QVB building. There were 3 ranges to choose from but I was most excited by the crystal range. I got four. This one I had an excuse to try the next day because my Sugar Baby had chipped. This one is a heavy bronze gold. It is unfortunately quite textured and even after two top coats feels bumpy. Under dim light it is a semi matte finish. Under direct light you will then see the red, green and blue sparks of the holo glitter. There is otherwise also gold glitter in the darker base colour. I am just not really sold. Its just a bit dull and the glitter is not that Wow even under good light. The brush is one of those flat and rounded broad strokers. The bottle is adorably heart shaped. Some of the bottles even have an airbrushed colour on the lid. Because of the heavy glitter content I found it clumpy on the end of my nails during application. Missha is a Korean brand and retails for around $7.95.




No comments:

Post a Comment