Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Claire's - Mood color changing polish - Lonely / Loved



Ok, so first two fingers from the left are normal body temp... then the last two are dunked in hot water. Actually I didn't try dipping in iced water.

Sky blue with silver glitter. Goes on ok, but smells funny and the glitter is kinda chunky so you end up with quite textured nails. Looks bumpy. :/ Not swish. I put on 3 coats for ok coverage. a 4th coat tonight on one hand... 4 coats looks better.

The mood changing bizzo... well I got 3 of these and the purple one is quite dramatic, but this blue one is hard to tell the difference. All these Claire's ones (Claire's is a clothes chain in the USA, like Sportsgirl in Aussie I guess...) have these dual names. My favourite was the grey and yellow one but I couldn't find it on ebay. :((( They have been discontinued but there is no shortage of mood polish, even locally. BYS has currently got a small range and you can find BYS in Cosmetics Plus, Crazy Clarks and Kmart in QLD.

On to the photos. I've taken a new tack... Try and find interesting locations to take photos of my nails. Unfortunately my favourite shot last night against the funky bus seat fabric was blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment