Sunday, June 19, 2011

B collection by Bloom (from Target)

It was bugging me like crazy that there seemed to be nowhere (aside from 1 swatch here and there from other bloggers) showing me what was in the b collection which was first released in October 2009 in Australian Target. The b website is hopeless. http://www.bcollectionbybloom.com/

Why am I excited? Well they are all called a city, and I guess I want to see whether the colour they picked is what I imagine that city to be, as well as you guys.

Soooooo, today I took some sneaky pics of some of the racks. I didn't get all because too many odd looks from shoppers. How am I supposed to say: hey, I am doing the Internet a favour, buzz off! Plus found that several were sold out. Will have to find a different Target!

Ok, so Montreal confuses me a bit. It's a muted herby green creme. This is the kind of colour people chasing after that jadey look can use. [Bloom = Cameron]
Bahamas, ok, yeah, not quite neon but getting there kinda green. It is very island fun.
Hollywood is neon pink. I get this also. It's hot. But I think I would have preferred Hollywood as gold glitter.
Now Capri and St Tropez are so close, even in real life. Capri is neon and the St Tropez is like electric rockmelon, it is creamy instead of straight-up orange. I guess some might call it mango? And again, yeah sure, island fun. Having said that, why didn't they name the Hollywood one some other fun island?
This whole rack is creme btw, not a glitter anywhere.

Barcelona is missing in action! A swatch is here. It's a neon coral. Well, personally I would have thought Barcelona more of a bold, chilli red. Creme.
Monte Carlo - I guess the bright yellow creme is reminiscent of racing cars etc?
Corfu - yes, the lovely baby blue creme.
Corsica - a standard light blue creme.
Tahiti - orchid creme.
Saigon - Pinky mauve pearl. [Bloom = Maggie]
Cape Town - now this one was odd. A rusty dark pink pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment