Sunday, June 19, 2011

b collection part 2!

Geneva - A very pretty shell pink with holographic shimmer.
Marseille - petal pink pearl with blue iridescent. This is such a standard number. *yawwwn*
Nice, Venice, Istanbul - can't remember much of these. I think they were all creme and all the kind of "perfect for a french polish" deals. In my mind Istanbul should be anything but a pastel pink... and Venice, well, for a city that hosts one of the most spectacular canivales, it should have been a gilded jewel tone. Maybe royal purple with gold shimmer.
Seychelles - creme neon pastel coral.
Copenhagen - very pretty baby pink pearl with tiny silver glitter. But am I wrong to say when I think Copenhagen I think blue???


London - black with silver holographic glitter. [Bloom = Mena]
Las Vegas - Musk pink glitter. (this is so right!) [Bloom = Lucille]
Chicago - Lilac glitter. Missing in action, but I have it at home.
Memphis - dark blue/purple pearl.
Osaka - Dark magenta glitter. [Bloom = Elise]
Los Angeles - Burgundy pearl. Now this confuses me too. I kind of this this should have swapped names with Hollywood. Los Angeles makes me think of high top sneakers and hot pink terry towelling shorts.
Adelaide - Claret with gold glitter. (hahha, sure, but maybe it should have been a creme. I don't think Adelaide is razzamataz enough for glitter). [Bloom = ?? Jessica Mauboy I]

No comments:

Post a Comment