Saturday, June 18, 2011

Estee Lauder - Pure Red

It took me a while to warm to this. There is something about bright red nails that makes me think "unadventurous person trying to be bold". Wanna be bold? Wear a neon purple with glitter. Anyhow, I put it on last night, the brush seems a little hard to control - I've had better. One coat was enough, but I fixed up a couple of nails. The consistency was good, but not excellent. It looks excellent when wet, and excellent minus one when dry.

It wore really quickly. Not chipping, but just rubbing off the ends. I was just handling books, mouse, keyboard and yeah, wear patches evident. Had to top coat it. Tonight I decided it needed redecorating. French polished a rose gold band on top and as I was top coating that, it would drag micro glitter all over the surface. Now it looks great! I wish I could get the gold dust over the top without the french!



No comments:

Post a Comment