Monday, May 30, 2011

Coral Colours does Chanel

I never thought much of Coral Colours, which is a brand you tend to see in Big W and chemists. The bottles are around $6 each. But it caught my eye that some of the names were familiar. Now seriously... if you're going to rip off a major fashion house... oh well maybe that is part of their gig.




Ok, so here we have a hot line up of Particuliere, Paradoxal, Riva and Black Pearl. Retail aprox $38 a bottle.






And in Coral Colours we have Particular, Paradoxos, Jayd and Silver Caviar.

I don't have a side by side for you, unfortunately but I can say the Particular is more mushroom. Jayd may be a bit greener. But Silver Caviar is not bad.. it has purple and green flecks in it but barely noticeable. And I got an umbrella for buying 3 CC products. Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment