Monday, May 30, 2011

Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine - Glossy

I'm disappointed. I was hoping that there was be more of a deep chocolatey brown with a rich red shimmer as it looked in the bottle. The colour on nail is quite flat, none of the depth seen in the bottle, and mostly it just looks like black. Under a light bulb or sunlight you can see the red reflect, but under normal office lights there is nothing. Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat actually made it less shiny - so it lives up to its lacquer shine name, but it also started wearing off the tips quite quickly. In fact, within the next few hours, a white line of wear was on the tips just from your regular abrasions - clothing, typing, folding up... Ridiculous! Guess its ok I only spend $2 on it!

I have to say though, it was one of the EASIEST paint ons I've done with a dark colour. For once, a Sally Hansen with an immaculate brush. It was long and smooth and the polish quite runny so I took aaaages and got the polish nice and smooth.




In daylight without direct sun it just looks black.

And here we are under a florescent lamp - finally, some sparkle! But where am I going to walk around with a lamp directly over my nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment